The Yorkshire Indexers, formerly Leeds Indexers, have spent decades recording information relating to Records, Inscriptions and Plans.
- Newspaper Article: The Management of the Burmantofts Cemetery (8 Feb 1884)by yb_adminLeeds Mercury – Friday 08 February 1884 THE MANAGMEMENT OF THE BURMANTOFTS CEMETERY Charges of Neglect against the Sexton. Dr. HOFFMAN, on behalf of the Home Office, held an enquiry at the Burmantofts Cemetery yesterday afternoon with respect to charges of negligence on the part of the Sexton, Wm. BATES. Mr. PERCY[…]
- Lawnswood 1910 Extension Mapby Stephen MillerWe have uploaded the following plot Maps for the following Sections: Section S – Graves 1 – 1222 Section T – Graves 1 – 1125 Section U – Graves 1 – 1126 Section V – Graves 1 – 903 Section W – Graves 1 – 1181 Section X – Graves[…]
- Otley Cemeteryby Stephen MillerThe eleven registers of burials for Otley Municipal Cemetery (Otley Lindley and Newall with Clifton Burial Ground) have now been transcribed and are online, consists of the following registers: Register 1 (1862-1870) Register 2 (1870-1877) Register 3 (1877-1883) Register 4 (1883-1889) Register 5 (1889-1895) Register 6 (1895-1900) Register 7 (1900-1916)[…]
- GEO Locationsby Stephen MillerPlease remember to search the Gallery. We have commenced adding the longitude and latitude for graves located in the larger cemeteries. If you view an entry in the gallery and a map is displayed you can click and hold the left mouse button on the map to navigate around the[…]
- Hunslet updateby Mike HansellFollowing some excellent earlier work on the cemetery by HistoryDb (Guinea Graves) and Paul Marshall (Old Cemetery Sections) we have now taken a look at Cemetery Ext 1 and are trying to make the layout more easily understandable. PamelaR has been working hard on the First two Con Sections and[…]
- YAS Project Commencedby Stephen MillerOn Wednesday 18th May 2016, Mike Alan and myself attended a meeting at the YAS Family History Section. In response to a request discuss a joint venture to digitise and transcribe their collection of Monumental Inscriptions held in their archives. We are pleased to announce a very fruitful outcome for[…]